Historique II Features
- 9 complete stoplists – 6 classical and 3 theatre organ
- Ultra-compact medium oak console and compact 32-note concave radiating pedalboard
- Two manuals with 28 speaking stops
- Clear acrylic music rack
- Headphone Jack
- Swell and Great tremulants
- Capture Pistons: 8 memories, 4 thumb pistons to Gt/Ped, 4 thumb pistons to Swell, 6 generals
- Alternate tunings
- Bass coupler
- Industry standard tracker-touch keyboards
- Acoustic Portrait™ – Actual sampled acoustics
Don’t let the ultra-compact design of Allen’s Historique II organ fool you. With a unique three-way internal audio system that includes a 15″ woofer, this organ delivers a big sound.
Multiple stop lists put a virtual library of famous classical and theatre schools of organ building at your fingertips. Add to this the most advanced digital technology available and the results are simply stunning!
The Historique II features 9 stop lists! These are Classic Allen, English Cathedral, Cavaillé-Coll, Schlicker, Arp Schnitger, and Aeolian-Skinner, plus 3 additional Theatre stop lists of Wurlitzer, Barton and Morton.
Historique II options
- 32-note compact parallel concave pedalboard
- Voicing software package
- Library of additional samples